William J. Wolske
Attorney at Law
Atty. Wolske grew up in Kewaunee and has been practicing law in Kewaunee since 1972. He is actively involved in the local community, is a private pilot, and enjoys bicycle riding, camping, hunting, fishing and spending time with his family and dogs.
- University of Arizona College of Law – Juris Doctor (1972)
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Bachelor of Science, Education (1969)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Kewaunee County Bar Association
- US Army Reserve Retired – Lieutenant Colonel
Past and Present Community Involvement
- Member, Kewaunee Rotary Club
- Member, Kewaunee Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Kewaunee Area Scholarships, Inc.